Teamonk Oolong Tea
Teamonk teas are grown in beautiful pockets in the land of spirituality, India. The earth is pure and the air, pristine. Leaves are picked by the most experienced tea-pluckers to whom picking the finest and freshest tea leaves come as naturally as breathing. They are processed and crafted exclusively for us with extreme finesse by master craftsmen who treat the leaves like new-born children, and then curated by tea connoisseurs for the finest taste. And to preserve this natality, Teamonk make sure that their teas are free from anything not natural, no oils, no artificial essences, no additives, just pure and natural teas.
- The tea leaves that are plucked from select special areas of the estates in Darjeeling consist of two leaves and a bud as well as one leaf and a bud. They are transported immediately for processing where the leaves are gently rolled and allowed partial oxidation to give you an oolong that has the optimal balance of black and green. And certainly one the finest oolongs that you will ever consume.
- Oolong tea is a traditional Chinese tea made from the partially oxidized leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. It may help decrease the risk of heart disease, stroke and high blood pressure. It possesses properties that can lower lipid and fight obesity. Teamonk oolong tea acts by accelerating metabolism, improving fat mobilization, preventing fat cell proliferation, and helping to maintain weight loss.
- 100% PURE TEAS: No Oils, No Added Aromas, No Added Flavours, No Artificial Essences, Just Pure and Natural Teas. Teamonk Teas are completely pure with only natural ingredients added to them.
- Light reddish tea with bright reflection has a unique taste that combines the earthiness of green tea and the flavor of black tea that leaves you refreshed and rejuvenated. Best enjoyed during mid morning and evening.
- BREWING TIME: 2 Minutes. Just add 200ml hot or cold water over the tea and let it brew for 2 minutes to enjoy your cup of wellness.