Ceramic tea mug with lid and an extra-fine 0.3mm hole infuser that helps to brew tea in a simple and quick way. Big and Heat-insulated handle.
Mug and lid are made of high quality porcelain (Not Stoneware / Pottery), chip resistant (FDA Safe, Lead & Cadmium Free); while tea strainer is 18/8 stainless steel.
- It is high quality porcelain, not stoneware or potttery, last longer, suitable for Microwave & Dishwasher
- Matte Finishing on Surface, give you fantastic hand-touching.
- Vivid Decor pattern on surface, enjoy tea with nice view
- 18 OZ volume enough for everyone
- Big handle, comfortable & Heat-insulated Design
How to brew tea with TEANAGOO Ceramic Tea Mug? Quite simple!
- Add suitable amounts of tea (depend on the tea strength you want) to the filter.
- Put infuser in the tea mug and wash tea leaves (pour boiling water over the leaves and uses it to wash the pitcher and the cups and then dumps them.) Then pour hot water.
- Cover the cup and steep 1-2 minutes.
- Remove infuser and place on the upturned lid. Enjoy it.