Newman’s Own Organics Green Tea
This organic green tea is hand-picked from estates in India and China, brewing a refreshing cup that will brighten your day. With its vibrant color and warm, comforting flavor, Newman’s Own Organics Green Tea will quickly become a part of your routine.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Organic tea at an everyday value
- All Profits to Charity Since 1982
- Individually wrapped tea bags for portability and freshness
All Proceeds Benefit Charity
Paul Newman and Newman’s Own Foundation has given over $550 million to thousands of charities since 1982.
Elevate Your Tea Experience
Newman’s Own Organics full-flavored teas are sourced from high quality tea estates and blended to the highest quality standards. They taste all of their blends throughout the sourcing, blending and manufacturing process to ensure consistency and the best taste to satisfy all tea drinkers.
While the amount of caffeine in a cup of tea varies depending on several factors, the herbal blends are caffeine free, the green tea blend contains about 35mg and the black tea blends about 50mg per serving.
FOR A CUP OF HOT TEA:
1. Bring fresh cool water to a rolling boil.
2. Let water cool for 1 minute after boiling.
3. Remove tea bag.
If desired, add sweetener.
FOR A QUART OF ICED TEA:
1. Use 4 tea bag for each quart.
2. Bring fresh cold water to a rolling boil.
3. Let water cool for 1 minute after boiling.
4. Pour 4 cups over tea bag and steep for 1 – 2 minutes.
5. Remove tea bags and pour over ice filled glass.
If desired, serve with lemon and/or sweetener.