Savor the original, delicious taste enjoyed by discriminating tea connoisseurs for more than a century. Lipton Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the ideal blend for the perfect cup of tea. Lipton black tea is 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance Certified*, and can be served hot or iced.
- Rich taste, intense color and invigorating aroma
- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed black tea leaves capture as much natural tea taste as possible
- Wrapped Stay Fresh tea trays help preserve great tea taste and aroma
- Enjoy Lipton Black Tea hot or iced
- Made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea*
How To Make Tea Latte:
- Add the tea bag of your choice to a cup.
- Boil water, then pour over the teabag.
- Let the tea steep for at least 5 minutes to get the strongest flavor possible.
- Heat a half cup of milk either by microwaving for 45 seconds or by heating in a pan until it’s steaming.
- Transfer the hot milk to a jug, and use a milk frother to get that extra-fluffy, foam effect. The desired amount should be about ½ inch thick on top of the milk.
- Remove the infuser or teabag from your cup and pour in the milk.
- Add an optional dash of honey or sugar for extra sweetness.
Tea lattes are made with steamed milk, just like a cafe latte
The Story Behind Lipton’s Black Tea
To get Lipton’s black tea from the field to your cup, leaves are picked, dried for up to 24 hours, rolled, shredded, and then left to rest and oxidize. Finally, applying 1832 degrees of heat gets the tea ready to be shipped and enjoyed.
In addition to Black Tea, Lipton offers a huge variety of black tea choices, from satisfying classics like Daring English Breakfast to bold options like Irresistible Lady Lipton and Enticing Chai. All of these black tea varieties are full-flavored and rich in antioxidants.
Tea and Health Facts
- Drinking tea may be associated with maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness.
- Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages, it can help with weight control.
- In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function.